Although the crew decided to keep the plane at a frigid temperature (so much so that I and the lady beside me were shivering) I was able to sleep for a good chunk of the 10 hour flight (which of course make time fly by, pardon the pun).
One of my co-workers was waiting at the airport with me, holding a sign that clearly had my name written in big letters. I thought, great- we’re off to a good start.
Currently, I am residing at in the student residences at the Ridgeway Campus of the University of UNZA. This is the medical school/ pharmacy campus. For now the situation looks pretty good. I have my own room with a cooker and kettle, etc, etc so I can’t really complain. I think with a little re-designing, some pictures and a table cloth (to turn one of the desks into a table in the ‘breakfast nook’. Its more of a bachelor style apartment and if it means that I can make some friends/ get involved with some of the med students to keep me busy than I think that’s GREAT.
We’ll see how she goes and keep you posted .
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment