I made my first radio appearance last evening. I was invited to be a guest on the after work show. The topic was TIME management. I am a bit of a fiend about making lists and checking them twice (I guess I'm a bit like Santa in that respect) but I'm not sure how they knew about this fetish. I was approached because I was such a stickler about World AIDS Day... "THE MARCH WILL START AT 10- therefore we need people there by 10. We will tell them to come at 9". And perhaps it was also assumed that as a muzumgu I would be an expert. Smile.
According to the research I did before my interview computers can be a huge procrastination tool. Imagine that?
To find out more about time management check out the Learning Commons that is run by the University of Guelph. They have some useful information supporting my list making fetish and links to other sites.
Disclaimer: Looking at this information may in fact be a waste of time.
Of other note: I receive lots of compliments when I wear my hair like this and in actuality it is fast, easy and a great way of controlling the fly-aways on bad hair days.
No comments:
Post a Comment