My schedule was changing on an almost daily basis; however, I think this is a pretty good outline of where I'll be for the next little while.
In order to ensure that I'm at the top of my game I have three weeks of training in Canada.
Centre for International Health (CIH); Toronto, Ontario
October 10th-15th, 2006
Canadian Society for International Health (CSIH); Ottawa, Ontario
October 16th-18th, 2006
While at my briefing sessions with CSIH I will also be attending the Canadian Conference on International Health. I am pretty excited about this! I like to think of it as my added bonus for being so patient while waiting for everything to get organised and the training dates to be set.
NetCorps Secretariate; Montreal, Quebec
October 18th-22nd
I believe I will be headed somewhere in the laurentians for this part in the training. I will post more details as I have them.
Back to Toronto for a few more days...
Centre for International Health (CIH); Toronto, Ontario
October 23rd-27th, 2006
And then, I'll be leaving on the proverbial jet plane:
Departing: Toronto, Pearson; Oct. 28th, 2006
Arriving: London, Heathrow; Oct. 29th, 2006 (Spending a small amount of time with Emmanuel who will be in the UK at that time! Sometimes the scheduling works in a girls favour)
Departing: London, Heathrow; Oct. 30th, 2006
Arriving: Lusaka, Zambia; Oct. 31st, 2006.
Note: This is potentially the firt halloween I will not be getting dressed up. I must admit I'm a tad sad about the lack of trick-or-treating coming my way. I suppose this gives me an extra year to come up with my biggest and best custome for 2007.
Departing: Lusaka, Zambia; April 24th, 2007
Arriving: Toronto, Pearson; April 25th, 2007
Note: I will an over-night in London on my return if anyone is there and feels the need to entertain a fun lovin' girl such as myself.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment