So, its been a long time since I've written and I'm sure some people are wondering what happened to me. Well, unfortunately nothing too exciting.
I had a quiet New Years at my friend Sarah's place.
Then Dean Kidd (of the Faculty of Physical and Health Education at the University of Toronto) and Donald Njelesani came to Lusaka and 2 weeks of my life were sucked up with a workshop on the development of a manual to integrate HIV prevention messages into Physical Education lesson plans, meetings with important people (including the Minister of Education and some UNDP reps) and basically running around like a chicken with no head.
I now have my life back and should hopefully keep a better log of my everyday activities (however mundane they may be).
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you're back! I kept checking your blog and there were no updates! It sounds like you're nice a busy!!! I hope you're having fun!
xoxo Tara
Post a Comment